In June 2018 in Cluj, the ROCK cities convened for the first time to capitalise on the several parallel meetings conducted between Role Models and Replicators, as well as the diverse topics addressed within ROCK project in a more integrated way. The meeting was envisioned as a cross-fertilisation workshop – an exchange of knowledge and practices combined with practical working methods. As a result, ROCK cities established closer links and working relations, leading to the development of a strong ROCK network of cities.
Taking the opportunity of the EUROCITIES culture forum, to which all ROCK cities have been invited, this workshop in Lisbon is envisaged as a follow-up of the Cluj cities meeting, but focused on implementation in ROCK cities.
The objectives of the session are to:
- Assess progress from the three Replicator cities in terms of implementation of ROCK actions and tools;
- Peer-review from Role model cities on key bottlenecks and major challenges faced by the Replicator cities;
- Bring together cities implementing the same ROCK technological tools to facilitate exchanges on this process.
- Participants are invited to evaluate the performance of the ROCK cities in terms of implementation plans to date;
- Suggest improvements to help strenghten the implementation plans and move forward with the testing of tools and actions; exchange experience and know-how.